In our high-tech world kids know how to use a computer before the age of 5. There are lots of websites designed kids out there that are not only fun, but also great educational tools. Here’s a selection of five that your kids will love to play this weekend.
- FunBrain.com – Turn studying into a game with the flash card arcade area. You’ll also find a selection of reading games and brain teasers.
- PBSKids.org – If your kids to play games and learn from characters from their favorite PBS shows, including from Sesame Street, Curious George, Arthur, Caillou, Clifford and more!
- Zula Patrol – With it’s 3 different sections – one for parents, one for kids and one for teachers – this site is fun for both you and the kids!
- Nick, Jr. – Boost creativity in the creativity center, go on an adventure in the adventure center, mix and match with matching and sorting games or do an online puzzle in the puzzle zone – all with some of your favorite Nick, Jr. characters.
- BrainPop – Make homework fun with BrainPop’s fun, interactive lessons, games, movies and quizzes.
Along with these, there are hundreds more fun, interactive educational websites for kids. What are some of your favorites?