Perfect for your classroom Valentine’s party, the Steal My Heart Valentine’s Day classroom game will have your students laughing for days.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Candy hearts. Enough for each student to have a small bowl.
– Chopsticks for each student.
Here’s how to play:
1. Put a bowl of candy hearts to each student. Allow them enough space to move around their space.
2. Give each student a pair of chopsticks.
3. Set a timer to 3 minutes (this can vary based the ability level of your students)
4. Using the chopsticks, each student removes as many candy hearts from their bowl as they can.
5. When time is up, the student with the most hearts removed from their bowl wins!
6. Have fun!
Your students are sure to love playing this fun game. What other games or activities do you have planned for your Valentine’s Day party? Share them with us (and other teachers) in the comments section!