Valentine’s Day has come and gone. It’s time to start thinking about the next holiday craft ideas – St. Patrick’s Day. It’s all about Leprechauns, rainbows and pots of gold in March. And they all make fun craft themes for St. Patrick’s Day.
One of our favorite crafts for St. Patrick’s Day is this Leprechaun Hat Craft.
What you’ll need:
- Construction Paper – Black and Yellow
- Paint, Glitter and Decorating Supplies
- Small Paper Plate
- Paper Cup
- Paint the your small paper plate and the outside of the cup green and allow to dry.
- Glue the cup upside down in the center of the bottom of the paper plate.
- Cut a piece of black construction paper to approximately 1 inch thick and long enough to wrap around the cup where it is glued onto the paper plate.
- Glue it into place as the band of the hat.
- Cut a small yellow square out of yellow construction paper. This will be the buckle of the band. Glue it into place.
- Decorate with glitter as you’d like!